It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us any weekend in October, between 10am – 5pm, for Harvest Fest at May Farms, where you will find all the delights of Autumn and fun for the entire family! This event is open to the public. $10 Admission, with all proceeds benefiting The Country Kids Foundation.
Check the MayFarms.com website for weather updates or call ahead with questions: 303-822-5800.
Rides & Activities:
- Corn Maze (Free; click for map!)
- Hay Rides
- Barrell Train Rides
- Open Barnyard (Come meet our Animals!)
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Cannon
- Corn Cannon
- Face Painting
- Feed The Fish
Food & Spirits Available:
- Assorted Soda, Water, Capri Sun, Hot Cocoa, Hot Apple Cider, Hot Tea, Coffee
- Assorted Snacks – Apples, Bananas etc.
- Macaroni Salad
- Hot Dogs
- Homemade Chili
- Frito Pie
- Bacon Burgers
- Home Baked Goods Available
Admission & Details
- Hours: 10AM – 5PM
- $10 Admission, with all proceeds benefiting The Country Kids Foundation.
- FREE Parking
- Children 5 and Under = Free Admission
- Stroller or Wheel Chair = Free Admission for that guest.
- We love animals, but Service Dogs Only please.
- Red Wagons can be rented while enjoying the sights to help transport your pumpkins or little ones.
Groups of 25+
Private Bonfires are available by reservation only ($25/person for groups of 25 or more). Additional private party activities include:
- Ghost Stories
- Hot Chocolate
- Evening Hay Rides
Directions to May Farms
May Farms is located just outside of Denver at 64001 East Highway 36, Byers, CO 80103 (click to open large Google Map).
Call ahead with any other questions: 303-822-5800
REGISTER TO RACE: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Join us Saturday, September 26th @ 5pm for the Harvest Moon Run/Walk 5K:
- Free T-Shirt
- Unique Finisher Medal for first 300 finishers
- One free beer with registration
- Maximum exposure to the full moon rise during the run
- 2 Lighted tunnels in course
- Native American Harvest Moon Ceremony
- Agricultural Expo
- BBQ Buffett
- Grant’s Country Moonshine available for purchase
- Bonfire with S’mores
- DJ & Music
- Corn Maze
- Bag Check
- Discounted rates at Aloft Hotel (DIA) and The Residence Inn DIA
- This is a one-of-a-kind event! Don’t miss it!
For more information on the May Farms Run Series, visit our Run Series Website.
WHEN: Saturday, September 12 from 6:00AM-7:00PM and Sunday, September 13 from 6:00AM-4:00PM
BUY TICKETS & PARKING PASSES: CLICK HERE to Purchase Tickets & Parking Passes
EVENT SCHEDULE: Download/View the Full Event Schedule
Join us for the Colorado High Plains Balloon & Kite Festival, a weekend of aviation delights anchored by a host of hot air balloons, kites of all shapes and sizes, an agricultural drone demonstration, a hands on black hawk helicopter experience with Special Forces guides, an evening balloon GLOW, and spectators’ Chinese Lanterns lighting the night sky.
Many activities have been established for family fun and adventure throughout the day, anchored by food vendors, arts and crafts, and many agricultural wonders throughout the property to enjoy. Bring your kids, your cameras, and your lawnchairs for some great family fun! Sunday, September 13th is Military Appreciation Day! Free admission for Military families with valid identification.
NOTE: All Balloon Events are subject to weather conditions. Please CLICK HERE for the latest weather update. We will have to cancel these events if there are high wind gusts or rain due to safety precautions. These decisions are made within 15 to 20 minutes prior to the event. Due to the games and attractions on site, all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.