It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us any weekend in October, between 10am – 5pm, for Harvest Fest at May Farms, where you will find all the delights of Autumn and fun for the entire family! This event is open to the public. $10 Admission, with all proceeds benefiting The Country Kids Foundation.
Check the MayFarms.com website for weather updates or call ahead with questions: 303-822-5800.
Rides & Activities:
- Corn Maze (Free; click for map!)
- Hay Rides
- Barrell Train Rides
- Open Barnyard (Come meet our Animals!)
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Cannon
- Corn Cannon
- Face Painting
- Feed The Fish
Food & Spirits Available:
- Assorted Soda, Water, Capri Sun, Hot Cocoa, Hot Apple Cider, Hot Tea, Coffee
- Assorted Snacks – Apples, Bananas etc.
- Macaroni Salad
- Hot Dogs
- Homemade Chili
- Frito Pie
- Bacon Burgers
- Home Baked Goods Available
Admission & Details
- Hours: 10AM – 5PM
- $10 Admission, with all proceeds benefiting The Country Kids Foundation.
- FREE Parking
- Children 5 and Under = Free Admission
- Stroller or Wheel Chair = Free Admission for that guest.
- We love animals, but Service Dogs Only please.
- Red Wagons can be rented while enjoying the sights to help transport your pumpkins or little ones.
Groups of 25+
Private Bonfires are available by reservation only ($25/person for groups of 25 or more). Additional private party activities include:
- Ghost Stories
- Hot Chocolate
- Evening Hay Rides
Directions to May Farms
May Farms is located just outside of Denver at 64001 East Highway 36, Byers, CO 80103 (click to open large Google Map).