Book your summer wedding at May Farms!
Written by May Farms
Wednesday, 16 January 2013 10:37
With Christmas behind us and Valentines Day fast approaching, we know that this is a very popular time for many couples to announce their engagement! Before you know it your wedding day will be here and you will want to make sure you have chosen a place that is not only beautiful but can assist you with all of your needs on that day.
The Sunflower Pavilion was designed to accommodate dream weddings and unforgettable receptions. As unique as the ambiance of each new season, so are the fresh new colors, crisp smells, and breathtaking views of the wide open prairie. The natural farm landscape and unique country style facility is sure to provide a setting beyond compare to any other venue in the state!
All wedding packages include:
- Private Reception Room
- Event Day Coordinator
- Serve Champagne for You & Your Guests
- Cake Cutting and Service
- Bar Set-up and Bartender
- Cake, Gift & Guest Book tables with linens and skirts
- Tables chairs, set up & tear down
- Dressing rooms for the wedding party
- Beautiful grounds for wedding photos
The Sunflower Pavilion’s spacious 10,000 square feet features:
- catering kitchen
- full service bar
- multiple ADA restroom facilities
- 384 sq. ft. of portable stage & lighting is available
- integrated in-house audio-visual capabilities
- tables, chairs and linens for 350 guests (indoors)
- climate control
- multiple conference rooms and meeting areas
- wireless, hi-speed Internet
- 1,500 sq. ft of outdoor patio space
May Farms’ unique landscape – when applied to team building and company parties – can stretch the imaginations of the most creative personnel directors or coordinators. We can easily conform to the standard team building events or step outside of the box to include horseback riding, all-terrain vehicles or on-foot scavenger hunts through the fields.