Field Trips at May Farms
Within minutes of Denver, there awaits a real farm experience for inquiring young minds. As an actual working farm, May Farms offers an enjoyable educational experience for children of all ages.
What could be a better learning experience than spending a few hours on a farm in the country, breathing in the fresh country air? Imagine the new sounds and experiences your group will encounter.
- Field Trips are available Monday – Friday. Field trips begin promptly at 9:30, 11 am or 1 pm.
- $10 per guest.
- School, Church, Special Needs, Play Groups and Family Groups are ALL welcome.
- Please contact May Farms/Mrs. May in regard to field trip options or questions.
- It is extremely important AND necessary that our field trips begin on time. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your field trip time to complete a restroom stop if necessary.
- Your class may want to bring a sack lunch and drink. May Farms has plenty of spacious areas to picnic outside.
- Please dress appropriately for a farm experience. Any open-toed shoes or flip-flops are strongly discouraged. Wear long pants and bring a jacket.
- Field trips are approximately 90 minutes long.
- There are no outside pets allowed on the farm except service animals.
- Parents & chaperones – please allow the students to answer questions. This educational farm trip is geared toward students.
- During fall field trips, each student will receive one pie pumpkin and each classroom will receive one jack-o-lantern pumpkin.
- All pumpkins will be available for you to load before your departure
- Seasonal farm produce, snacks & bottled water will be available for purchase at our farm stand.
- **Remember, we are a working farm. Please respect our home place as we welcome you to this experience.