We’ve been doing field trips since 2006 and LOVE having people come to our farm! A field trip at May Farms will leave everyone in your group with lots of information and fun memories! May Farms is an easy 30 minutes east of Aurora on I-70.
Your 90-minute field trip will fly by as you learn about life on a farm in 1900 and see family items from that era.
Our field trips are very popular and require reservations. Groups of 15 or more are needed to run a field trip. Call us soon or fill out the inquiry form below to secure a date for your group!
Worry less about the details and more about the fun!
Field Trip Features
- You will be accompanied by an instructor for your hour and a half excursion
- Lots of 20th-century rural life items to see, feel, and learn about
- Hear live ragtime piano music
- Pass around bags of the grains we grow, learn about what they become, their growing process, and harvest, see some of them in the field
- Feed the fish in the pond
- Barrel train ride (season depending)
- Bring a sack lunch to eat outside and dress for the weather. There is plenty of space to run and play in the sunshine of the country
- May-August Field Trips – Walk to the fields, and everyone will plant a seed of their choice to take home and grow
- September and October Field Trips – Walk to the fields and learn about pollination…a pumpkin is included for everyone during these months.
- *We are ADA compliant. Service animals only, please.